LAMB OF GOD regret to confirm that due to restrictions in various territories, they have had to postpone their intended State Of Unrest UK headline tour until late 2022.
LAMB OF GOD‘s headline UK trek will now take place December 2022. Dates have been rescheduled as follows:
Tue 13th Dec – LONDON O2 Academy Brixton
Wed 14th Dec – GLASGOW O2 Academy
Thu 15th Dec – BIRMINGHAM O2 Academy
Fri 16th Dec – BRISTOL O2 Academy
Sun 18th Dec – MANCHESTER Academy
Thrash legends KREATOR are re-confirmed as special guests. Joining the line-up, replacing POWER TRIP, are Australian deathcore group THY ART IS MURDER and US death metal crew GATECREEPER.
LAMB OF GOD‘s co-headline European dates with KREATOR in 2021 have also been rescheduled to 2022. They will now also be joined by THY ART IS MURDER and GATECREEPER. Those revised dates are:
States Of Unrest 2022
- Fri 18th Nov – Denmark – COPENHAGEN Forum Black Box
- Sat 19th Nov – Sweden – STOCKHOLM Fryshuset Arenan
- Mon 21st Nov – Finland – OULU Teatria
- Tue 22nd Nov – Finland – HELSINKI Ice Hall Black Box
- Thu 24th Nov – Poland – WARSAW Stodola
- Sat 26th Nov – Germany – MUNICH Zenith
- Sun 27th Nov – Germany – BERLIN Columbiahalle
- Tue 29th Nov – Netherlands – TILBURG O13
- Wed 30th Nov – Belgium – BRUSSELS AB
- Fri 2nd Dec – Germany – LUDWIGSBURG MHP Arena
- Sat 3rd Dec – Germany – ESSEN Grugahalle
- Sun 4th Dec – Germany – SAARBRÜCKEN Saarlandhalle
- Tue 6th Dec – Spain – MADRID Riviera
- Wed 7th Dec – Spain – BARCELONA Razzmatazz
- Fri 9th Dec – Germany – WIESBADEN Schlachthof
- Sat 10th Dec – Germany – HAMBURG Edel Optics Arena
- Sun 11th Dec – Germany – LEIPZIG Haus Auensee
- Tue 20th Dec – France – PARIS L’Olympia
- Wed 21st Dec – Switzerland – ZURICH Samsung Hall
As previously announced, the uncompromising, acclaimed Virginians are also confirmed as one of the headliners of the UK’s Bloodstock Festival in 2022, taking place August 11-14 in Catton Park.
In total, LAMB OF GOD has sold more than 2.5 million albums worldwide and garnered over 400 million streams. The metal giants signed with Epic in 2004 and released Ashes Of The Wake shortly thereafter. The album debuted at #27 on the Billboard 200, sold over 35,000 copies in its first week in the USA and was eventually certified Gold. Sacrament saw release two years later, followed by Wrath in 2009. Wrath sold over 68,000 copies in its first week and debuted at #3 in the US, smashing into the UK official album chart at #25 (and at #1 in the rock & metal chart). The album’s lead single, Ghost Walking, garnered yet another Grammy nomination for LAMB OF GOD for “Best Hard Rock/Metal Performance.” 2015’s VII: Sturm und Drang made its debut at #3 (USA) and a UK career best #7 and put another Grammy nomination under the group’s belt for 512 in the “Best Metal Performance” category.
After intense touring, LAMB OF GOD finally returned to the studio to record their 2020 globally acclaimed, self-titled album. Following the expanded re-release of Lamb Of God and an anniversary edition of Sacrament earlier this year, the quintet recently completed a co-headline US tour with Megadeth on The Metal Tour Of The Year, featuring support from Trivium and Hatebreed.
LAMB OF GOD online: