Swedish dark sleaze metallers ToxicRose recently released their latest singles Domination and Outta Time, hitting prominent Spotify and Apple Music Hard Rock playlists. They are set to release their sophomore album In For The Kill via Crusader Records (digitally and CD) on September 24th. A vinyl will be released in November.
ToxicRose are indeed back with a vengeance! The long awaited sophomore album from Swedish metal-band ToxicRose is almost here. The Stockholm-based quartet is known for their huge, heavy mix of metal and sleaze, and this album is no exception. With 10 fist pumping tracks filled with big choruses, In For The Kill is an album that fires from all cylinders from start to finish.
In For The Kill track list
- Blood on Blood
- In For The Kill
- Outta Time
- Open Up N’ Bleed
- New Breed
- The Great Escape
IN FOR THE KILL Track by Track
1. Blood on Blood – The first single from the new, highly anticipated ToxicRose album, Blood On Blood is a classic heavy metal anthem, with the energy and power that has come to define the sound of ToxicRose.
2. Heroes – is a fast and powerful track with a splash of modern metal. Like a steamroller crashing through everything, it takes you for a ride through one of man’s greatest mistakes.
3. In For The Kill – This title track is a classic arena-anthem. Like a machine, it plows ahead with a heavy groove and the message of “Don’t give a fuck!”
4. Remedy – Heavy, dark and a chorus that brings you back to the classic arena bands of the 80’s, ‘Remedy’ is bound to never leave your head.
5. Angel – This dark and epic track clocks in at over 7 minutes. With big powerful choruses and grinding guitar solos, Angel is reminiscent of classic acts such as WASP and Mercyful Fate.
6. Outta Time – Outta Time was the fourth single from this Swedish-metal band. It’s a heavy track, filled with melodic hooks that thematically dive into the darkness inside a person’s mind.
7. Domination – A fast and aggressive, trash metal flavored fist in your face! Domination never hits the brakes as it blows your speakers with old school thrash and heavy metal.
8. Open Up N’ Bleed – is a heavy song with a modern touch, and a chorus that can lift the roof off of any arena. Lyrically, this track dwells on a man’s passion for the dead.
9. New Breed – is a track that has all the signature sounds that made ToxicRose one of the leading bands of Swedish sleaze metal.
10. The Great Escape – is the big finale. A track that starts out slow and builds up to an exploding climax, closing the album in the most bombastic way.
ABOUT TOXIC ROSE
ToxicRose was formed in 2010 in Stockholm, Sweden. They instantly made a huge impression around the metal community. With their unique look and mix of dark sleaze and metal, ToxicRose has become one of the biggest names of their generation. With hit songs like A Song For The Weak, Reckless Society and World Of Confusion, the band has made noise all over the world. Their self-titled EP and first full-length album Total Tranquility both became a huge sensation and received ravishing reviews worldwide.
In 2018, the band announced a new bass player, Johannes Sandberg, along with a brand new single.
The band signed a deal with Crusader Records (part of the Golden Robot Global Entertainment Group) to release their sophomore album, which is scheduled for release in 2021. The album contains the recent singles Blood On Blood and Remedy, which proves once again ToxicRose’s passion for big and epic songs, with classic anthem-like choruses.
With their minds set out to bring back the big shows again, ToxicRose will always promise you a wild night filled with energy!