Danish rock ‘n’ roll rebels Volbeat are eager to announce the 32-date European leg of the diverse Servant Of The Road World Tour, which will see them sharing the spotlight with special guests Skindred and openers Napalm Death (UK/Ireland) and Bad Wolves (mainland Europe), for a truly intense show.
Described by Louder as “titanic heavy metal riffs colliding head-on with rock ‘n’ roll groove,” fans can expect a mix of Volbeat classics, deep cuts, and fan favourites from throughout their storied career, including their acclaimed latest album Servant Of The Mind.
Volbeat comment, “Finally, after so much time away, we’re thrilled to be able to bring a proper Volbeat headline tour to our friends across mainland Europe and the UK. We are so excited and cannot wait to see everyone out there! We’re extremely lucky to be able to bring Skindred, Napalm Death, and Bad Wolves along for the ride and share this experience with three incredible bands that we are fortunate enough to call friends.”
Tickets will go on general sale from 10am local time on July 1st. Ticket links for all dates, including VIP packages and pre-sale information, can be found at www.volbeat.dk.
Volbeat – Servant Of The Road
- Oct 17 – Hamburg, DE at Barclays Arena
- Oct 20 – Denmark, DK at Royal Arena
- Oct 23 – Tampere, FI at NOKIA Arena
- Oct 26 – Leipzig, DE at QP Arena
- Oct 28 – Prague, CZ at O2 Universum
- Oct 30 – Lyon, FR at Le Radiant
- Oct 31 – Paris, FR at Le Zenith
- Nov 2 – Cologne, DE at Lanxess Arena
- Nov 5 – Budapest, HU at Barba Negra
- Nov 8 – Zurich, CH at Hallenstadion
- Nov 10 – Barcelona, ES at Sant Jordi Club
- Nov 11 – Bilbao, ES at Cubec
- Nov 12 – Madrid, ES at Vistalegre
- Nov 14 – Lisbon, PT at Sala Tego
- Nov 17 – Milan, IT at Lorenzini District
- Nov 18 – Rome, IT at Atlantico
- Nov 21 – Innsbruck, AT at Olympiahalle
- Nov 22 – Vienna, AT at Stadthalle
- Nov 25 – Munich, DE at Olympiahalle
- Nov 28 – Esch-Sur-Alzette, LU at Rockhal
- Nov 29 – Frankfurt, DE at Festhalle
- Dec 2 – Stuttgart, DE at Schleyerhalle
- Dec 4 – Warsaw, PL at Expo
- Dec 5 – Berlin, DE at Mercedes-Benz Arena
- Dec 8 – Antwerp, BE at Sportpaleis
- Dec 9 – Arnhem, NL at Geledome
- Dec 12 – Dublin, IE at 3Arena
- Dec 15 – Glasgow, UK at OVO Hydro
- Dec 16 – Leeds, UK at First Direct Arena
- Dec 17 – Cardiff, UK at Motorpoint Arena
- Dec 19 – Nottingham, UK at Motorpoint Arena
- Dec 20 – London, UK at Wembley Arena
In conjunction with the tour announcement, the band have also shared a new, official bootleg video of The Sacred Stones – Live from Worcester, MA. Watch the video below.
The Danish icons recently dazzled British fans in a high main stage slot at Download Festival, with Hot Press raving afterwards, “As always, Volbeat are tight and punishing”. Metal Talk concluded, “It’s quite a spectacle and one you’ll only believe when you see it… A superb, genuine performance that’s as entertaining as it is musically respectable.” But it’s not just at festivals that Volbeat captivate, Distorted Sound caught a rare club show in London last month and awarded a 10/10 review, declaring, “this is a band born to entertain and a band who are at the very top of their game.”
With tickets sure to sell quickly, don’t miss your opportunity to catch Volbeat live on this spectacular, full production, arena tour!
Volbeat – Michael Poulsen (guitars/vocals), Jon Larsen (drums), Rob Caggiano (guitars) and Kaspar Boye Larsen (bass) – are two decades deep into a career that has found them sharing stages with genre legends like Black Sabbath, Metallica, Motorhead, Slipknot, Megadeth, Anthrax and more. They have racked up nearly three billion cumulative streams over the course of their career, notched a Best Metal Performance Grammy nomination for Room 24 (feat. King Diamond)” from 2014’s acclaimed (and gold-selling) Outlaw Gentlemen & Shady Ladies, and have grabbed multiple Danish Music Awards.
Since forming in 2001, Volbeat has gone from the clubs of Copenhagen to headlining stages around the world, including the famed 50,000 capacity Telia Parken stadium in Denmark (becoming the only domestic artist to ever sell out the venue). Over the course of eight record-breaking albums the band has picked up #1 songs (including ten #1s on the US Mainstream Rock chart and counting, the most of any band based outside of North America), multi-platinum certifications, awards, and accolades all over the planet. Previous studio album, Rewind, Replay, Rebound, was released in 2019, and gave the group their highest national album chart position in the UK then (#7), spawning the hit singles Last Day Under The Sun, Die To Live (feat. Neil Fallon) and Leviathan. A live album featuring songs recorded during the subsequent world tour, Rewind, Replay, Rebound: Live in Deutschland, was released digitally in November 2020. They also contributed a cover of Don’t Tread On Me to The Metallica Blacklist, with all proceeds from the track benefiting the All Within My Hands Foundation and the Børne Cancer Fonden of Denmark. Latest album Servant Of The Mind, written and recorded during the shutdown and quarantine necessitated by the COVID-19 pandemic, is out now via EMI Records and showcases Volbeat’s distinctive and engrossing sound, blending fiery rhythm and vocalist Poulsen’s storytelling flair.