It’s Ian Anderson unveiling the marvelous Ballad of Jethro Tull, the official illustrated history of one of rock’s most influential acts.
All 500 ‘Signature Edition’ copies are sold-out but fans can still order the ‘Classic Edition’ (£40 / $50) which features:
- 200+ page hardback
- Fully illustrated throughout
- More than 200 photographs
- MP4 download of two brand-new recordings:
- ‘The Ballad of Jethro Tull’ is a narrative poem written and read by Ian Anderson over a unique and original mix of classic Tull music
- ‘Marmion’ Ian reading Walter Scott’s 1808 poem, with musical backing composed for the recording and played by John O’Hara (current Tull keyboard player) on a cathedral organ